Thursday, March 02, 2006

“The sugar-white and wine-barrel-wide backside of Inga-Maria Calyphigia”

Ok, I am inordinately enamored of this little phrase that appeared in my spam: “The sugar-white and wine-barrel-wide backside of Inga-Maria Calyphigia”

I like the assonance in wine-barrel-wide backside. I like how her backside is associated with wine and sugar—how yummy! Also, even if you normally lust after the tiny backsides, you have to admit that there is something extra sybaritic about the wide backside, something that resonates well with all that sugar and wine. The owner of the wide backside probably enjoys her sugar and wine, thus making her sugar white and wine-barrel-wide backside all the more hedonistic a backside to be around. From the description of her ass alone, I get the sense that it would be fun to hang out with Ms. Calyphigia. Finally, if you are going to have all of those i’s in wine-barrel-wide backside, you might as well have a good rhyming name like Inga-Maria Calyphygia.

Perhaps I should investigate this Harry Harrison further. Spam: opening the doors to literature.

No comments: