Thursday, March 09, 2006

another meme of fours

I've written my page, hauled my elder kid back and forth from school, and done a little office bookkeeping, so I can take the time to respond to another meme of fours, this time from Steve H.

Four jobs I’ve had
  • Drug store clerk
  • Grocery store clerk
  • Record store clerk
  • Philosophy professor

Four movies I can watch over and over
  • Wings of Desire
  • Night of the Living Dead
  • Simple Men
  • Serenity
Four places I’ve lived
  • Canton, NY
  • Auburn, AL
  • Lubbock, TX
  • Chicago, IL
Four TV shows I love
  • Buffy
  • The Daily Show
  • Battlestar Galactica (the new one)
  • Star Trek (any permutation, but the old show was my first love)
Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven’t seen (much of)
  • Veronica Mars
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm
  • The Office
  • The Colbert Report
Four dishes I regularly cook (This is a mutation from four favorite dishes)
  • Things in the Fridge Pad Thai
  • Things in the Fridge Stew
  • Things in the Fridge with Rice
  • Ramen Noodle with Beer Sauce (not since getting married)
Four sites I visit daily
  • Bitch, Ph.D
  • Majikthise
  • Pharyngula
  • Writing as Jo(e)
Four places I’d rather be right now
  • Bed
Four albums I can't live without:

  • The Magnetic Fields: 69 Love Songs
  • Sleater Kinney: The Woods
  • The Minutemen: Double Nickles on the Dime
  • John Coltrane: A Love Supreme

No comments: