Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Dirty Jokes

The Aristocrats

Orange recommends it, and points to this page of clips from it, including a great South Park version of the joke.

I want to see the movie really badly. Molly doesn't want to see it. We both normally love dirty jokes and have enjoyed a lot of John waters together. So why the spit between us?

I can only theorize. I actually like the fact that the joke itself isn't funny. The anti-climatic punchline creates a sort of meta-joke. I also like the basic idea of making a movie tracing the history of a single joke. (very scholarly.) I think Molly is less interested in meta-jokes and scholarly stuff, so she just sees pointless profanity. Maybe, I dunno.

Comedy Central Roast of Pam Anderson

stroll recomends it. His girl Courtney is in rare form. My backup girlfriend Sarah Silverman is also in top shape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.