Thursday, June 09, 2005

This Week in Blogging History

Sunday 8 June 1662 Sam Pepys gets in a fight with "my man Will," his apprentice and surrogate son. Will was seen out and about "with his cloak flung over his shoulder, like a Ruffian." Which so engraged Pepys that he boxed the boys ears, twice. Later, he has misgivings about it.

This is also an unusual Pepys post because he mentions no modes of transportation.

June 12 2003 Invisible adjunct posts again after a brief hiatus and migrates to movable type. Shout outs to a lot of people who are still blogging and on my blog roll. I didn't enter blogistan until after she left, so I had no idea she was so close to the blogs I currently surf.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004 Giblets surfs the tube looking at all the Reagan tributes. Reagan on the Food Network. Reagan on VH1. Good times.

No comments: