Saturday, June 18, 2005

Quiz: What Religion Are You?

Via brad at Adam Kotsko's The Weblog comes the What Religion are You? Quiz.

Apparently, I'm a Unitarian. Who knew? Molly got her religion pegged exactly. I'm pleased that my Theravada score was higher than my Mahayana score, because it confirms my suspicions. It looks like "Western Buddhist" isn't an option, although I am coming to suspect that it should be a separate religious classification.

Also, the quiz does not distinguish secular humanists from atheists, which may be a problem. I put a lot of emphasis on my atheist answers, but secular humanism only came out #3.

My Results

# 1. Unitarian Universalism (100%)
# 2. Theravada Buddhism (97%)
# 3. Secular Humanism (87%)
# 4. Liberal Quakers (86%)
# 5. Mahayana Buddhism (74%)


Molly's results:

# 1. Liberal Quakers (100%)
# 2. Unitarian Universalism (92%)
# 3. Neo-Pagan (92%)
# 4. New Age (89%)
# 5. Secular Humanism (84%)

No comments: