Thursday, April 28, 2005

Countdown to summer

Hear "Almost Summer" by The Vacant Lot [1991 interview, only link I could find quicly.] I recorded this from a 7" which was itself recorded in scintillating mono.

ok, all I have left to do is [update: I added items. Haven't taken any off yet.]

1. Prep ethics class tomorrow
2. Ethics final review sheet[Punted. Just talked through things in class.]
3. Grade ethics rewrites
4. Write ethics test
5. Grade ethics test
6. Grade ethics community based learning stuff.
7. Write Science:QMR test
8. Grade Science:QMR test
9. Grade old SQMR extra credit
10. Grade Symbolic Logic test
11. Write symbolic logic make ups
12. Grade symbolic logic make ups
13. Respond to email back up.
14. Tabulate and submit all the grades.
15. Do something about all the shit in my office.

Because its...almost summer!

No comments: