Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wonderful Wizard of Spam

Now I'm getting spam with passages from the Wonderful Wizard of Oz

"And one of the most curious things about them is that they can carry you to any place in the world in three steps, and each step will be made in the wink of an eye. All you have to do is to knock the heels together three times and command the shoes to carry you wherever you wish to go."

"Whoever owned it could call three times upon the Winged Monkeys, who would obey any order they were given. But no person could command these strange creatures more than three times."

I also got something interesting from a pair of Russian sci-fi writers I had never heard of, Arkady and Boris Strugatsky

Of course, all of this literature is followed by come-ons like: "I`m bored :(
wanting a friend for L0VE, kiss, touch, lick and f*ck me! click on my homepage!"

No comments: