Here is the curriculum of my professional life (click to see whole thing):
Article title links to article, book or journal title links to book or journal
- “The Theragāthā Model of the Aesthetic Appreciation of Natural Environments” accepted, subject to revision, at Environmental Values.
- “Moral Complexity in the Buffyverse” accepted, subject to revision, at Slayage: An International Online Journal of Buffy Studies.
- “Means, Ends, and the Critique of Pure Superheroes” in Watchmen and Philosophy ed. by M. White, (Oxford: Blackwell Press, 2009)
- “‘What a Strange Little Man’: Baltar the Tyrant?” in Battlestar Galactica and Philosophy ed. by J. Eberl (Oxford: Blackwell Press, 2008)
- “The Other Value in the Debate over Genetically Modified Organisms” In Ethical Issues in the Life Sciences, edited by F. Adams. (Charlottesville, VA: Philosophy Documentation Center, 2007).
- “Germ-Line Enhancement of Humans and Nonhumans”
Kennedy Institute of Ethics JournalSpecial Issue on Justice and Genetic Enhancement 15:1 (March 2005).
- “Three Problems for the Aesthetic Foundations of Environmental Ethics,” Philosophy and the Contemporary World 10:2 (Fall–Winter 2003).
I review books a lot of places, but these are easily accessed online.
- C.W. Marshall and Tiffany Potter (eds.) Cylons in America: Critical Studies in Battlestar Galactica, Jan 15, 2009.
- William Irwin and Jorge Gracia (eds.) Philosophy and the Interpretation of Pop Culture, Mar 25th 2008
- Maxwell J. Mehlman, Wondergenes: Genetic Enhancement and the Future of Society, July 25, 2006.
- Peter Coates Nature: Western Attitudes Since Ancient Times Janurary 9, 2006
- Elisabeth A. Lloyd, The Case of the Female Orgasm, August 2, 2005.
- Robert Plomin et al. (eds.), Behavioral Genetics in the Postgenomic Era, March 26, 2004.
- Gordon Graham, Genes: A Philosophical Inquiry, June 23, 2003.
- Marc Bekoff, Minding Animals: Awareness, Emotions, and Heart, February 7, 2003.
- Susan Lufkin Krantz, Refuting Peter Singer’s Ethical Theory: The Importance of Human Dignity, July 15, 2002.