Wednesday, November 10, 2004

inaugural post

Ok, one of the reasons I wanted to do a blog was actually to chide myself into writing more letters to public officials, newspapers, overseas dictators listed by Amnesty International, etc. My thought was that I would make them all open letters, and publish them on a blog, as a small way of building an activism base. More importantly, if I actually had readers, I would feel pressure to actually write letters.

There's other things I want to do here, but the letter thing is what put me over the top. More specifically, what did it was the word that Bush was nominating Alberto "torture memo" Gonzales to the Attorney General. My letter will be the next post. I'll probably wait to actually fax it until Bush makes an official announcement.

1 comment:

bitchphd said...

Rock the fuck on.

(Ooh, I get to leave the very first comment!!)