Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Caroline's First Day of School.

firstdayofschool2
Originally uploaded by rob helpychalk.

She's a little scholar now. She's learning her numbers and her shapes and how to tie her shoes. She's so big.

DSCF0431It's a half day, Montessori program. Normally they don't take you until you are three, but they made an exception for Caroline's December birthday. She looks a little grumpy in these pictures, but she didn't cry at all when we left. She's so brave.

DSCF0432I told Molly I wanted to drop Caroline off at her first day of school, and she started talking about what I had to do to meet the teachers and see the facility (something she had already done.) I said, no, I just want to drop her off for her first day of school. She's so smart.



Update: I had to crop the first picture after this conversation.

Molly: I don't think you should most Mrs. Randi's picture to the internet without her permission.
Me: Well when you drop Caroline off at school again, can you ask her?
Molly: Why don't I give you her number, and you can ask her.
Me: I'll just crop the picture.

No comments: