Wednesday, June 15, 2005

He scores again!

I got my second publication of the year.
Dear Contributers,

On Friday I entered into an agreement with George Leaman of the Philosophical Documentation Center Press at Charlottesville, Va to publish a volume to come out of the October Conference at UD. Tentatively the title will be "Ethical Issues in the Life Sciences."

Soon you will receive from me (or from PDC) a letter of agreement to publish your contribution to the volume.

Later you will receive an e-mail from me with "instructions for authors." So we are now on our way to publication. Thank you very much.

Yours,
fa
Fred Adams
Loftis, Rob (2006?) "The Other Value in the GMO Debate" in Ethical Issues in the Life Sciences. Charlottesville, Va : Philosophy Documentation Center.

And just in time for my yearly self-evaluation

No comments: